Chakra are the 7 spiritual energy centres in the human body. Each of the Chakra correspond to physical, emotional and spiritual states and organs in our bodies. When our chakras are open and aligned the energy is free flowing and keeps us happy, healthy and energised. Unblocking your chakras improve your physical and mental health. When your Chakras become blocked it causes a variety of physical and emotional issues.
1) Root Chakra is our foundation and feelings of being grounded. It Is associated with our basic needs of safety, food, water and shelter. Emotionally the root chakra is associated feeling our basic needs will be met and feeling safe.
When out root Chakra is blocked physically you may have issues with bladder, colon, lower back, hips, leg and feet. Emotionally you may be fearful of your needs not being met or feeling unsafe. This can lead to anxiety, fears and nightmares.
2) Sacral Chakra is associated with our movement, creative and sexual energies. When aligned it gives us feeling of pleasure, passion and feeling of wellness and joy.
When our Sacral chakra is blocked physically you may experience sexual disfunction, difficult conceiving, disfunctional relationships. Emotionally you may feel depressed, lack of motivation and feeling unimportant.
3) Solar Plexus Chakra is associated with wisdom, power and our ability to be confident, in control of our lives, self-esteem, personal power and commitment.
When our Solar Plexus Chakra is blocked physically you may have metabolic, digestive and stomach related illness. Emotionally you may suffer from low self-esteem and confidence, not feeling good enough.
4) Heart Chakra is in the middle of our bodies and is associated with balancing our physical (lower 3 chakras) with the world of spirit (top 3 chakras). It is associated with our ability to love and healing. Physically it is associated with our endocrine and lymphatic systems.
When our Heart Chakra is blocked you may experience breast, lung and heart problems. Feeling of anger, betrayal, hatred and jealously towards self or others.
5) Throat Chakra is associated with communication, speaking your inner truth and our ability to communicate. Physically associated with thyroid, neck, jaw mouth and throat.
When out throat chakra is blocked you may have trouble speaking your truth and communicating. Physically you may experience thyroid issues, neck and shoulder soreness, jaw and mouth problems.
6) Third Eye Chakra is associated with awareness, our sixth sense, intuition and the ability to see the bigger picture.
When our Third Eye Chakra is blocked you may have trouble accessing your intuition and listening to your inner voice. You are likely to be judgmental and dismissive. Physically you may experience head ached, dizziness, depression and brain related health issues.
7) Crown Chakra is the highest Chakra and is associated with the ability to be fully connected spiritually and enlightenment and connection to the divine.
When our Crown Chakra is blocked you may experience spiritual disconnection and disconnection from others, lack of direction and goals. Physically you may experience neurological disorders, nerve pain, Alzheimer’s, headaches, mental illness.